Buying Your New Home You’ve decided to start fresh and purchase a new home. This is a very exciting for you and I look forward to guiding you smoothly through this process, helping you to efficiently find the home of your dreams.
The Financing Process
- Calculate your budget
- Apply for a mortgage loan application
- Lender begins processing application
- Lender provides booklet of estimated closing and related costs
- Lending institution requests an appraisal of home, a credit report and verification of employment and assets.
- Estimate of your loan costs in form of initial Truth in Lending Disclosure Statement
- Lender evaluates the application and approves the loan
- Search begins—I show you multiple listings
- You find the house you want
- You make an offer
- Lender disburses funds to closing agent
- Sign closing documents and loan is funded
- Appropriate documents are recorded at county court house
- The home is sold and it is yours.
Now that is the process, let’s look at each step!